[Zope] Re: HTML post processing in Zope

Cyrille Bonnet cyrille at 3months.com
Mon May 23 17:20:32 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

Well, you'd better believe it :-)

It works for me so far. But if you have specific examples that I can use
to improve the filter, they would be very welcome.

Two additional things that I had to do to be HTML 4.01 compliant:

* replace <html ...> with <html> (remove the namespace information)
* remove the login portlet: Plone uses form parameters __ac_name and
__ac_password, which the W3C validator rejects as invalid.

I have been customising the templates in the past and it takes a lot of
work, on many templates, all over the place. In addition, I'd like to
keep the content stored in the ZODB as XHTML. And, last but not least, I
  can upgrade Plone without having to rework all my templates now.

But if you have a better idea, your suggestions are most weclome.

Back to the insanity ;-)

Cheers.

Cyrille