[Zope] newbie question

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Tue May 24 21:05:58 EDT 2005

Thank you Phillip.  I modified the zope.conf file as
you suggested and did

sudo ./zope stop

... usual msg

sudo ./zope start

... usual msg

Then generated the error.  The error log shows the
same output as before.  Not only should the line
number be one higher, I also put a dummy variable name
on that line to generate a stupid error msg.

How can it not be getting to that code?  I've searched
for another Zope instance, but found none.

Also, you are saying that I probably will never get
the Control Panel back on this site with Product
Management tools; no Product refresh then, I suppose.
I'll have to thank the previous developer, as you
suggest!  (of course there is no documentation either,
arrgh!)

If you can think of anything else, I'd appreciated it.

Thanks.
Barry