[Zope] More tolerant Stripogram (solution)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed May 25 04:57:32 EDT 2005

Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:

> Because it does not contain tags from MS Office documents if it was placed
> through clipboard to MSIE wysiwyg editor which I incorporate into slashdot.

For that, I'd use HTMLTidy instead. Until I get to do some major work on
stripogram, it's always going to be much better...

> And at second, original restrictive stripogram is used to posting comments.

Yes, that's to stop people putting in html which breaks Squishdots
layout, along with Javascript and other nasties.

You, however, appear to want to circumvent all that work and let people
break the layout of your site as well as inserting lots of nice XSS
attacks and the like ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk