[Zope] Uninstall a zope built from source

Rob Wilco rob.wilco at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:27:47 EDT 2005

Hello,

Some time ago, I built zope from the sources and it worked well. Now I
prefer the way Debian easily offers instances and an init.d script.

I would like to uninstall the Zope from the source bt I can't find a
target for make to do an uninstall.

I have a googled for a while without success.
I have few folders named zope in the /usr/local, /var/lib and i am not
always sure they belongs to the source install or the debian version.

  * Does anyone knows about a uninstall script?

  * If I have to do it by hand, where can I find docs that tells what to
remove? (the install python script is long) How to be sure everything is
gone?

Have a good day,