[Zope] several questions about shared libraries and security

Denis V. Gudtsov denis at aogarant.ru
Tue Nov 1 03:21:34 EST 2005

Hello!

The former I wrote python library. This lib is used to interact with database
and defines some hi-level methods. I'm planing to use this lib in
scripts, running on the same machine and zope. Now library is located
on /usr/local/lib/. Is it possible to use it in zope?

And the later i wanted to now how i can create a flexible access
rules? There are two procedures needed: authentication and
authorization. The first is not difficult to realize with "user
folder". But what is the ability to control access rights of users for
access to some types of information? I'm thinking it will about 10
users at all. Do I need to use pgUserFolder for this?

Thank you,All! ;-)