[Zope] Re: URL Rewriting chaos

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Wed Nov 2 14:57:52 EST 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2005, 01:30 +0000 schrieb zope at tropolinux.com:
> i've managed to get it closer to working, when you type in 'example.net'
> into the browser the desired page comes up (yay) but the links are all still
> 'myserver:8080/plone' and of course they don't resolve anyway.  What's up
> here?
>
> I've been mucking around with this for many days now, perhaps the newer
> releases will make this work 'out of the box' please :-)

Yes they do - unless you muck around with it ;)
Are you sure you dont have a ghost virtual host
monster somewhere in the path left?
If you dont yet have content, try with a fresh
Data.fs, dont install/change anything in/with
VHM and use your Apache config as we had
last time. It should just work.

HTH
Tino