[Zope] Zope/Plone Website Manager, Baltimore, MD

Beau Gould beau at superiorss.com
Wed Nov 9 13:21:07 EST 2005

Zope/Plone Website Manager, Baltimore, MD

Salary is competitive and position comes with good benefits, and an
excellent and challenging working environment.

An innovative healthcare advocacy firm is seeking a website manager to help
with the day-to-day development, assessment and growth of the main website
and linked web initiatives. The ideal candidate will have the following
skills and capabilities:

* Experience programming in Zope/Plone (written in Python - open source
language)
* Proven knowledge in developing online promotions
* Ability to manage our site on a Windows server
* Ability to edit text in code and FTP to server
* Ability to implement "microsites" and landing pages for specific
campaigns, good solid design skills in HTML, Photoshop capabilities
* Make ongoing edits to our site in CMS system (CMS is based in Plone)
* Ability to make recommendations on site design and layout
* Solid project-management and time-management skills
* Strong attention to detail and good documentation skills

Candidate should have at least five years related experience.

Please send MS-Word or plain text resume and cover letter/paragraph
highlighting relevant experience to beau at superiorss.com

Python, Zope, and Plone Jobs/Candidates
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pythonzopejobs

265+ Members