[Zope] help with url rewriting

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Sat Nov 12 22:54:50 EST 2005

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Faheem Mitha wrote:

> 6) I was wondering if there might be something wrong with the Proxy thing.
> I've kept proxy.conf at the Debian defaults. Included below.
>
> In particular ProxyRequest are off, but another Debian machine I have access
> to works fine with that setting.

Turns out the problem was indeed with the Proxy, I had to change to
Allow from all inside the proxy.conf, to enable reverse proxying.

           Order deny,allow
                 #Deny from all
                 #Allow from .your_domain.com
                 Allow from all
         </Proxy>

I've now got a further question, in case anyone feels like indulging me.

1) I can still access my plone site unauthenticated via
http://machine_address:9673/test_plone.

What is the best way to switch that off so it can only be accessed via the
https interface?

Thanks.                                                             Faheem.