[Zope] cookie crumbler and error messages

paul hendrick paul.hendrick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 09:44:00 EST 2005

Hi, thanks for the reply.
I did what you asked and the error log produced these messages:

Unauthorized: <strong>You are not authorized to access this
resource.</strong><p> Username and password are not correct.
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'sql_select' in this context

the sql_select error is because my .metadata file is denying requests to it
for users with a certain role.
no idea where to go from here i'm afraid

cheers,
Paul

--
cheers,