[Zope] why will FastCGI not be supported in the Future.

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Nov 28 08:28:20 EST 2005

On 28 Nov 2005, at 13:25, Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
>> It's a matter of resources, plain and simple. No one has stepped
>> forward to support it, so it atrophied. If you think it's a great
>> thing to keep, volunteer.
>
> I would if I had the time and the knowlege. But I don't see a Problem
> with the Code right now. As I said i runs here perfectly smooth.

"It works" and "is supported" are two different things. "Is
supported" also means there are people who will come forward and help
out when the code breaks or when people ask questions about it. As
you have seen yourself, no one does. The answer is (and will remain,
unless someone volunteers): Use at your own peril.

jens