[Zope] Re: need help python-zope

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Wed Oct 5 16:56:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

You may want to send questions to the Zope list at zope at zope.org.  You
can join the list at

The authentication box in Zope by default is part of the standard HTTP
Authentication mechanism, and is available to most web servers.  Very
little can be changed using this standard User Folder.

There are many replacement User Folder objects available for extended
functionality.  Check out the User Folders in Zope.org's Product section.

Here's the latest version of the Zope Book at
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition

Hope this helps,

-Jon

ajit mote wrote:

> Hello,
>       i am new to zope.....
>       i want to access authentication dialog box which come initialy
> (when ZMI link is clicked).....
>
>       i want to know from where this authentication dialog box is
> created and opened....
>
>       Hoping u u'stand my problem .....
>
>      Thanks

Jonathan Cyr