[Zope] How to make a table with sortable colmns?

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Mon Oct 10 00:22:27 EDT 2005

--On 7. Oktober 2005 14:35:00 +0100 Thomas Apostolou
<tomatbiz-tominfo at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> But how can i tell the table to sort the column i
> click on just like plone does with the members list?

I think he was asking for a client-side-only solution. Google
for "sortable table". This will link you to some JS based solutions.
The solution from <http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/sorttable/>
is working for us. Especially you can hook your own comparison methods
when you are dealing with custom types to be sorted (european dates, etc.)

-aj