[Zope] Re: Zope Hotfix 2005-10-09 broke my zope 2.7.5

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 21:45:28 EDT 2005

Aloha,

Well, according to a comment on the hotfix page on problems with
applying it to 2.7.0, which was posted after I had already killed my
2.7.5 by applying it, there are some issues which might break it
on/during startup, such as config file items expected but not present
for at least one of the affected products, perms issues, etc.

JohnS.