[Zope] MailTemplate attachment problem..

Nicolas Georgakopoulos nicolasg at vtrip.net
Thu Oct 13 04:11:01 EDT 2005

Trying to send an attachment I get another error:
 <strong>Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'add_file' in this
context</strong><br/>

and the traceback:
Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 256, in _exec
 Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 102, in pt_render
    - <ZopePageTemplate at /AtestFordelete/tt>
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 206, in __call__
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 250, in interpret
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 426, in do_optTag_tal
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 411, in do_optTag
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 406, in no_tag
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 250, in interpret
   Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 501, in do_insertText_tal
   Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 227, in evaluateText
 Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
  - Line 12, Column 6
  - Expression: standard:'options/message'
  - Names:
       {'container': <Folder at /AtestFordelete>,
        'context': <Folder at /AtestFordelete>,
      'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at
0x01152AF8>,
        'here': <Folder at /AtestFordelete>,
      'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0x01FC2990>,
      'modules':
<Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at
0x0112DD50>,
      'nothing': None,
        'options': {'args': ()},
      'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0x01FC2990>,
        'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/AtestFordelete/tt>,
      'root': <Application at >,
        'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /AtestFordelete/tt>,
      'traverse_subpath': [],
      'user': admin}
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 183, in __call__
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 171, in _eval
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 127, in _eval
  - __traceback_info__: options
   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 306, in
restrictedTraverse
    - __traceback_info__: {'path': ['message'],
'TraversalRequestNameStack': []}
KeyError: 'message'

I had change all my security options in the folder that contains my
objects (checked all the boxes on the Manager colum).
Am I doing something wrong?