[Zope] Error Type: ExpatError

Garito garito at sistes.net
Thu Oct 13 04:51:53 EDT 2005

Fred Drake escribió:

>On 10/12/05, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
>

>>What do you need?
>>

>In this bit of code:
>
>Module Products.Yanged.SitioYanged, line 268, in ObtenerNodo
>266 |
>267 |           if 'NodoRaiz' not in args:
>268>|                   args['NodoRaiz'] =
>parseString(self.Dame({'nombre': self.getId() +
>'.mm'}).index_html(self.REQUEST, self.REQUEST.RESPONSE))
>269 |           if 'Nodos' not in args: args['Nodos'] =
>args['NodoRaiz'].childNodes
>270 |           if 'Nivel' not in args: args['Nivel'] = 0
>
>The expression
>
>    self.Dame({'nombre': self.getId() + '.mm'})
>
>is providing something that's being passed to the XML parser (the
>parseString() function).  That string is the data that's in question;
>if you can get that string and send it to me (as a file attachment,
>preferably), I'll try to figure out what's happening.  The "Yanged"
>product I've never heard of, and don't know anything about its code.
>But I know something about the XML parser being used.  :-)
>

>  -Fred
>
>--
>Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at gmail.com>
>"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner

Hi again!
self.Dame({'nombre': self.getId() + '.mm'})

Dame is a function that returns a ZCatalog query where nombre is an index

Then this function return a modified File object (the modification
constist make File CatalogAware)

This File object returns the text of the last attachment I send you some
mails ago

Yanged is the product I'm developing

Thanks!

--