[Zope] constructor product in Zope 2.8.1

Henny van der Linde linde at inline-info.nl
Thu Oct 13 11:38:16 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have the following constructor for an external product I build.

def manage_addEba(dispatcher, id='eba', title='Title here',REQUEST=None):
    "Add a Basis element to a folder."
    nEba=eba(id,title)
    dispatcher.Destination()._setObject(id, nEba)
     if REQUEST is not None:
       dispatcher.manage_main(dispatcher,REQUEST)

manage_addEbaForm = DTMLFile('dtml/manage_addEbaForm', globals())

We are upgrading to Zope 2.8.1. Now I get the follwing error when I try to
add the product (eba).

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unbound method manage_addEba() must be called with eba instance
as first argument (got str instance instead)

Can anyone shed some some light on this?

Thanks,

Henny