[Zope] SQLOS, Zope2 and Five

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 25 08:19:16 EDT 2005

SQLObject has been updated since original release of SQLOS. It appeared
to me yesterday, reviewing the trunk of SVN of SQLOS that it looks like
it has being brought up to date.  New versions of Five (1.2 and 1.3)
also appear to be released soon.  I am anxious to move to a different
approach to SQL with SQLObject and SQLOS.  Can anyone comment about
what the new bundle of Zope2 and Five will bring to the table this way.
  Will SQLOS approach be possible with form generation using Zope schema
with these new releases.

Many thanks
David