[Zope] Problem after upgrade zope from 2.6.0 -> 2.8.4

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Fri Oct 28 02:27:22 EDT 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 27.10.2005, 20:25 -0700 schrieb Zhi-Wei Lu:
> Hi Zope Gurus,
>
> After I upgraded the zope from 2.6.0 -> 2.8.4 on a Redhat EL3 server,
> with python 2.4.2 (and I also tested with python 2.3.5),  the gif
> pictures are
> now slightly misaligned a little bit, these graphics are in a TABLE with
> BORDER=0, CELLPADDING=0, and CELLSPACING=0.  The graphics
> looked fine with Zope 2.6.0.
>
> Does anyone see similar behavior with Zope 2.8.4?
>
> Thank you for help.

I fail to see how the zope could possibly influence the rendering
of the very same HTML in a browser.

Probably best would be to check both HTML sources as they are
delivered to the browser - as well as maybe mime-type and charset
in the header (via headersniffer-plugin in firefox or tcpflow or
similar)

Maybe you changed something with the update? Are you using
some framework on top of zope?

Tino.