[Zope] Re: Zope 2.8 or 3.1?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Sat Oct 29 11:15:26 EDT 2005

Alexander Limi wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:58:31 -0700, Peter Bengtsson
> <peter at fry-it.com> wrote:
>
>> Can I humbly recommend that you don't reinvent the wheel and have a look
>> at
>>
>> www.issuetrackerproduct.com
>>
>> It's really good for QA and general problem reporting.
>

> Everybody wants to write their own issue tracker (and in the later
> stages  of this syndrome, their own project management software), as
> you are well  aware of. ;)

Yes, well, after all, this *is* zope and python. The "There should be
one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it." slogan applies
only to language syntax and features.

Now, stuff created *with* the language - well, *that* is a *totally*
different matter...

*wink*

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley