[Zope] Silva

Piotr Konstanty P.Konstanty at man.torun.pl
Mon Oct 31 04:22:12 EST 2005

I'm new in zope world. I would like to install Silva as a product in zope. When
I put all core silva product to lib/python/Products cataloge unpack it an
restart zope again every think seems to be good but when I want to do next step
from INSALL.txt of Silva namely on "add list" of ZMI I choose Slva root and
want to add it to zope root folder after I feed Id and Title on the "Add Silva
Root" page and I push "Add" button I receive "HTTP 500 - Inside Error of server
Internet Explorer". Where is an reason of this error? Any hints?