[Zope] Sending Fax through MailHost

Chris Larsen chris at hssc.com
Thu Sep 1 07:48:35 EDT 2005

Thanks guys,

Chris, I saw that existed.. and I do see that it's a lot more
straightforward.

Lennart- the fax piece is something on my exchange server so as long as
the headers are correct it will interpret and route to the physical fax
server accordingly.  The problem is that I can't seem to discover
through googling what these headers look like.  Oh well, something for
the castelle faxpress people (after $250/hr for support ugg).  The smtp
sendable gateway is probably some plugin they have available and I'll
check it out.

Just figured someone may have run into this and found a workaround.

Thanks chieftains,
Chrisbob