[Zope] Python editor in zope?

Sean Dunn sean at troublemakerstudios.com
Fri Sep 2 10:27:03 EDT 2005

I'm new to Zope, and am getting tired of using textarea's to edit my
Python/[HD]TML code. My space-bar thumb is starting to get an unnatural
twitch, from hitting it multiple times at the beginning of every line of
code. :-)

I've installed TinyMCE and Epoz, and they're both great for documents..
But they're both useless for writing code. Instead of writing my own
skin for TinyMCE (and reinventing the wheel), are there any pure
JavaScript/CSS code editors that can do search/replace, block indents,
and (this would be amazing) Python syntax highlighting?

Thanks,

Sean