[Zope] Can't get ZEO running with zeoctl start

Mikko Koivunen mikko.koivunen at deltamarin.com
Thu Sep 8 04:28:29 EDT 2005

Hi and thanks for the help,

User zope can run "zeoctl fg" just fine, so I thought the permissions
should be OK. I have them set according to this tutorial:
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/robust-installation/installing-zope

Thanks for the zopectl-wrapper script, it's a lot cleaner than the one
I had made. :) I adapted it to zeoctl but the problem still remains,
zeoctl start still doesn't work.

BTW, I tried the zeo/bin/runzeo script and it works OK too.

Is it still possible it would be a file permission thing, even if zeoctl fg
and runzeo work?

--
Mikko Koivunen