[Zope] Using Structured Text and HTML-quote together for RSS 2.0

Peter Bengtsson peterbe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:17:38 EDT 2005

Chris was merely suggesting. Technically ZPT is probably a better
choice but DTML is pretty good too. On many of my projects that I
started a longer time ago the less important templates were written in
DTML because to me it was faster to write and the crucial ones that
needed to last longer and might be edited by more people I used ZPT.

Don't forget, for writing SQL statements and CSS sheets, DTML rocks!
This proves why DTML won't go away as a supported templating
"language".

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com