[Zope] Install latest zope on Debian Sarge?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Sep 9 13:52:53 EDT 2005

johnny wrote at 2005-9-9 12:11 +0200:
>How can I compile this zope on a debian sarge server?

We have successfully compiled Zope (from source) on Debian Sarge.

  You must have a strangely screwed up system.

>output:
>AccessControl/cAccessControl.c: In function `initcAccessControl':
>AccessControl/cAccessControl.c:2323: error: `NULL' undeclared (first use
>in this function)

"NULL" is usually defined in "stdlib.h".

It looks as if either your "gcc" found wrong include files (at
wrong places with wrong content) or the include files (at the correct
places) have been corrupted.

--
Dieter