[Zope] Strange warning after removing products

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Sep 10 17:20:36 EDT 2005

PlacelessTranslationService is very nasty to remove.  It leaves
remnants in the zodb.  I do not know about the other two products.
Have you also made sure you have removed from your products management
in ZMI since even if you remove products in Products folder sometime
they will stay unless you explicitly delete from products management.

I have had a nasty PTS  experience and would advise against removing it
unless you are willing to start with a clean zodb or potentially damage
your zodb trying to remove it.  I chose a fresh zodb since I did not
need PTS any longer since I am doing translation with Five.  PTS does
not uninstall cleanly at all and I think many more people are going to
experience this same trouble as they look to the services of Five.

Regards,
David