[Zope] Re: MemoryError that brings my zope to its knees

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Tue Sep 13 08:37:13 EDT 2005

Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> That looks wierd... Has the instance been running for a while when you
> copied the content of the Cache Parameters tab ? I would have expected many
> more connections (instead of just 2).
>
> Can you give us your zserver-threads value (zope.conf) ?

It is not set so I assume it should be the default, but the default is
supposed to be 4.  Would you suggest raising this number?

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month