[Zope] Zope Crashed please help!

Barry Drake bldrake at adaptcs.com
Thu Sep 15 21:43:54 EDT 2005

Michael,
I see that you found the problem.

Just for the record, I had the same problem a couple
of weeks ago (same symptoms anyway).  I found some old
debug code that was writing to a couple of page
templates that I'd forgotten about.  They had become
quite large.  After deleting them Zope/Plone
performance was better than it had been for months.

Lesson learned.
Barry Drake