[Zope] Character set problems

Niklas Saers niklassaers at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:34:56 EDT 2005

Dear Dragos and everyone,
I have the problem narrowed down to the Apache/Zope connection. I've more or
less decided I want to stick with ISO-8859-1 because moving everything to
UTF-8 didn't really help me out. All in ISO-8859-1 works fine with Zope
stand-alone, but unfortunately Apache needs to bridge it. As of right now,
running it through the Apache bridge gives me the following:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK