Θέμα: Re: [Zope] How to show field names from sql query?

Thomas Apostolou tomatbiz-tominfo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 19 09:07:12 EDT 2005

"TestODBCEM" is an external method that uses a python
module with a function named "TestODBCEM". This
function uses the parameters sysDSN, usr, mypass, sSQL
to connect to the sysDSN with user name usr, password
mypass and execute sSQL query. After that it returns
the results witch i show in a table.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx#3-107