[Zope] including a ZPT inside a repeat loop

Matthew White mwhite3 at ttsd.k12.or.us
Tue Sep 27 12:08:56 EDT 2005

oops!  I thought I'd clean up my code snippet to make it a little more
readable, and instead introduced an error.  Here it is in full:

	<tal:loop repeat="t python:test(exists('/request/form/view_all'),
					container.py.new_get_queue(whence=q),
					container.py.new_get_queue(whence=q, userid=userid))">

			Queue Template Goes Here