[Zope] date problem

tyson twenger at vltool.com
Tue Sep 27 16:55:32 EDT 2005

Hi-
   I upgraded from (Zope 2.7.3-0, python 2.3.4, linux2) to (Zope
2.8.0-final, python 2.4.1, linux2).  If I use the fmt="%m/%d....", then
the date is incorrect.   If I don't use the fmt, then my date is
logically correct, just not formatted the way I want it.  For some
reason when I use the "fmt" with the zope variable, it changes my date
to exactly one day earlier.  For example:

SomeDate = "2005/12/02"

If I write this code:
       <dtml-var SomeDate fmt="%m/%d/%Y">
Then I get:
       "12/01/2005"

If I write this code:
      <dtml-var SomeDate>
Then I get:
      "2005/12/02"

Does anybody have an idea what this could be from?  I'm guessing its a
python2.4 conflict, but not really sure.
Any help would be much appreciated!