[Zope] ZOPE and DEBIAN INSTALLTION

Benmania Guin benmania at web.de
Wed Sep 28 13:43:43 EDT 2005

Yes.

It was more a general question. I actually used the DEBIAN Version 'cause when I installed it, you had not sent your answer.-
I am wondering whether everything will work properly if I have two servers both an apache AND Zope running.
I distinguish them by ports - the "normal" 80 PORT for Zope (for all HTTP requests) and Apache using all other ports (using it as a mailserver and stuff).
Besides that, if I want to deinstall the old ZOPE version, is it possible to simply delete simply all files or is there any special deinstallation process?

Benjamin