[Zope] External Method Working Directory?

jwithers withers at rampeffect.com
Wed Sep 28 18:43:28 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have an external method that at this point is made up of nothing but
os.getcwd() and lives in my Extensions directory. When it is run, it
reports the working directory as being one of my Products directories.

Can anyone tell me what the default working directory for an external
method is?

Further, I need this to create a file temporarily in Extensions.
I would prefer not to have to hardwire the location of Extension into the
code, since that would make the script non-portable to other instances easily.

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

J. P. Withers