[Zope] Zope Debugger 0.8.0 Released!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 04:26:28 EDT 2005

Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> If what is intended with this code is to monkey patch some class, then I had
> a similar problem on 2.8.0 and I solved it by using setattr() instead of
> item assignment (and it works with 2.7.6).

It depends, did you try using the recompile method and did it work with
your patch?

cheers,

Chris

PS: If you find patches like this that solve problems, I'd really
appreciate it if you could feed them back into the collector, or even on
a mailing list, that is kinda how open source is supposed to work ;-)

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk