[Zope] Zope Debugger 0.8.0 Released!

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Thu Sep 29 04:56:26 EDT 2005

That solution was given to me by someone on the zope mailing list by the
time Zope 2.8.0 was out :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Withers [mailto:chris at simplistix.co.uk]
Sent: 29 September 2005 09:26
To: Pascal Peregrina
Cc: Luca Olivetti; plone-users at lists.sourceforge.net; zope at zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope Debugger 0.8.0 Released!

Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> If what is intended with this code is to monkey patch some class, then
> I had a similar problem on 2.8.0 and I solved it by using setattr()
> instead of item assignment (and it works with 2.7.6).

It depends, did you try using the recompile method and did it work with your
patch?

cheers,

Chris

PS: If you find patches like this that solve problems, I'd really appreciate
it if you could feed them back into the collector, or even on a mailing
list, that is kinda how open source is supposed to work ;-)

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com