[Zope] Zope Debugger lets WingDbg fail to connect to client

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 09:37:12 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

Frey, Peter wrote:
> there seems to be an incompatibility between zdb and WingIDE.

Likely, I don't use WingIDE at all, so I can't test...

> When the WingIDE Zope-Product WingDbg is installed (and working),

Does WingDbg ship with its source code? If so, I'd be interested to see
it to see how the two products are treading on each other...
If it doesn't perhaps you could try and persuade the WingIDE people to
contact me?

> after installing zdb
> I am unable to connect from a WinDbg configuration/server to my WingIDE client

What happens? (errors messages would be great ;-)

> after removing the zdb product and restarting the server, debugging with Wing works again.

Well, that's a good thing :-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk