[Zope] single sign-on

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Sun Apr 2 04:46:46 EDT 2006

Fernando Martins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing single sign-on using Apache+mod_ntlm+FastCGI. Since the last is
> deprecated, is there any alternative?
>
> TIA,
> Fernando Martins

Fernando,
during the next 4 weeks we will be prototyping a site.
One of the request we have to meet is SSO using
Active Directory to manage the users. One of the request
we *should* meet (I declined to commit ourselfs for this feature)
is that a user when logged into Windows she is automaticaly logged into
Plone. The server is running on a Linux box (SuSE 9.3 or later)
No idea yet whether this is possible yet, and I have read all related
info with interest.
If you like we can try to join forces.

Robert