[Zope] python 2.4.3

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Apr 3 14:41:45 EDT 2006

--On 3. April 2006 11:34:52 -0700 David Bear <dwbear75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since python 2.4.3 has just been released, are there any
> comments/recommendatiosn about running zope 2.9.2 with that version? The
> zope site and installed docs recommend python 2.4.2, but it appears the
> 2.4.3 is a nice bug fix release. it would be nice to be able to use it.

Zope 2.9.2 was out before Python 2.4.3 so you can not expect to be a
supported version so far. I doubt that the bugfixes will influcence the
funcitonality of Zope.

-aj

   -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
  -   E-mail: info at zopyx.com   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -