[Zope] Summary variables is removed in version 2.9?

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 21:55:43 EDT 2006

Dear Zopist

I have upgraded my Zope 2.8.x to Zope 2.9.0.  I have used the <dtml-in> sequence which uses the summary variables (e.g. total-count). It works well in 2.8.  However, when I ported the same <dmtl-in> sequence, the summary variables are not shown.  There is no error message too.
I have checked the documentation (in Zope Help) and others, but there is no hint of the above.

Have anyone have similar experiences?

Thank you for your time.

CY