[Zope] where's the XML?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Apr 12 00:27:31 EDT 2006

--On 11. April 2006 14:29:24 -0700 Erik Myllymaki
<erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com> wrote:

> I want to access numerous methods/functions on a zope server via
> Javascript. Zope has xml "built-in" right? So must I write my own XML
> output?

JS is a *client-side* solution and has *nothing* to do with Zope.
Of course you can use AJAX or any JS framework that speaks HTTP, XMLRPC
to communicate with a Zope server using the supported protocols.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info at zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376
E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development and consulting