[Zope] Structure for large schema

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Apr 17 13:42:24 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas. Yes, I have been thinking what type of object would be best.
I was also thinking about putting whole zodb into rdb with something
like PGStorage because my feeling is if I work with zodb strictly, it
may bulk quickly. I guess this is another way of dealing with pickles
which I have been contemplating but in a way that does not change the
utility of objects in Zope. For my knowledge, how exactly are empty
attributes dealt with in BTree so that if say 40 of 70 attributes are
empty that it is handling this efficiently?

Regards,
David