[Zope] DELETE Objects

Erik Billing erik at ekhagen.org
Tue Apr 18 08:15:48 EDT 2006

I want to create a python script that deletes a specific file from a folder.
For now, the user who is calling the script does not have the Delete objects
permission on the folder, only the file which he should be able to delete. I
have previously used the delObjects method on the folder to remove the file,
but this requires the Delete obejcts permission on the folder itself. I
would like to do something like container[entry_id].DELETE() but the DELETE
method requires 3 arguments, and I dont know what to give it? Or is it
better to go in the delObjects on the container and use a proxy to solve the
permission problems?

Best regards /Erik