[Zope] Permissions, files and folders

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Apr 18 13:00:00 EDT 2006

Erik Billing wrote at 2006-4-18 11:42 +0200:
>Thank you, that worked nicely. But I was unable to call the LazyFilter from
>the DTML document, I figure I have to import the ZTUtils module first. Is
>there a special DTML-tag to do import?

No, you have to go through a Python Script.

But, you can make it generic, something like a "filterUnauthorized"
script.

>Is there any complete api reference avalible?

The Plone people have an "epidoc" documentation online (I do not
have the url at hand, you have to search for it).

Like any documentation generated automatically from the source
(this is valid also for Java documentation), it is complete
but contains more details than you might be interested in.

--
Dieter