[Zope] REQUEST.form variables order

Gaute Amundsen gaute at div.org
Thu Apr 20 12:06:22 EDT 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 17:16, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
> > Any hints to get me statred on the zpt version?
>
> No, you would not do this in ZPT. ZPT is the templating
> engine. You write your logic in python. External Method
> for example if you dont want to write a complete product.

I have the feeling you don't quite understand what  Andrew Milton is
suggesting. I don't have the time to look into it properly now, but as I
understand it, that templating engine can be instantiated independently, and
it's methods called with my own data.

But thank you for the code and the effort :)

I might yet decide to use my own parser to extract the ordering info, but I
will try the ZPT engine first. It has the potential to render the form even
closer to how the users made the layout, but I must be able to strip out the
menus etc.

Gaute