[Zope] REQUEST.form variables order

Gaute Amundsen gaute at div.org
Fri Apr 21 03:10:41 EDT 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 20:11, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Gaute Amundsen wrote at 2006-4-19 19:03 +0200:
> >I want to retrieve the form fields in the order that they where submitted
> > in the http POST. I know this has been brought up before, and that the
> > answer is "You cant."
>
> You might be able to do it.
>
>    Try "REQUEST['BODY']". For a "POST" request, it should
>    contain the entity content.
>
>    Of course, you would have to decode it yourself ;-)

What? It can't be that simple!
I thougt I had been poking all around the corners of REQUEST, looking for just
somthing like that.

Hm.. no.

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'BODY'

Are you sure about this?
In that case, any idea why it is missing?

We are on Zope 2.7.5-1.fc3, python 2.3.4, behind Apache/2.0.52

Gaute