[Zope] Re: zope unresponsive

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Mon Apr 24 19:03:13 EDT 2006

I'll chime in with a "me too" ( see me thread within the last week on the same
list).

I haven't looked into it as deeply as you, but I have tried the
DeadlockDebugger which itself was inaccessible during the time when zope was
spinning. Nothing in the logs.

My install is Zope 2.8.5 on RHEL 4 without Zeo.