[Zope] LAST INSERT ID driving me crazy

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 23:08:37 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
 HOW HOW HOW HOW!!!
 Do I get at the last_insert_id() function, this is driving me absolutely crazy!!
 Zope docs say use "select last_insert_id()" but it doesn't work, gives me an error about bad SQL syntax around "LIMIT 1000".  I tried googling it, I tried searching through other docs.   And it just won't do it!

 I would like to make a separate ZSQL Method that will return to me the last insert id.

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Thank you.