[Zope] new user, teething problems

John P. Looney valen at tuatha.org
Thu Aug 3 10:46:19 EDT 2006

 Oh. There aren't any more recent RPMS then ? I really really hate
installing stuff from source anymore, esp. when other admins on the same
system have a tendancy to upgrade packages like python and everything else
without checking does everything still run....

 For the record; it was both that zope didn't have write access to the data
directory and that zope was already running.

John