[Zope] Filling Out a PDF

Muk Yan mukyan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:52:55 EDT 2006

Dear Knowledgeable Zope Zealots,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction last time, I just didn't know
that I should have searched for zsql instead of sql.

I've racked my brain and searched the great vastness to no avail.  I have
some PDF forms that I've converted to HTML in order for people to fill them
out and then print them.

I was wondering was there any way to edit the PDF directly or convert the
PDF to another format and enter in the information that the user has
entered?  Of course any help would be appreciated.  I've already converted
the forms to PDF, but it of course doesn't look *exactly* like the PDF which
is what I would prefer.  Do you think maybe remaking the PDF's into ZPDF
would be a good path to follow?

Maybe convert it to an FDF and somehow get the infor from the webform into
it and then spit back out a completed PDF?

Thanks again and take care all,
Muk